Being a mother of three beautiful children (31, 29 and 12yrs) and having had a full and varied array of careers and experiences, has led to my extensive life experience. It has enabled me to develop significant knowledge, resilience, tenacity and a deep understanding of the challenges and stressors that we all face in our everyday lives.
Drawing on all of this expertise, I aim to support, inspire, motivate and assist clients and to aid them in transforming their lives, thus, improving not only their own but also those around them.
Integrative Nutrition Health Coach (2019 – Institute of Integrative Nutrition – America).
This training provided an holistic insight into practical coaching methods, practical lifestyle management tools, innovative insights and with over 100 dietary theories it was extensive in nature. Working on the concept of bio-individuality, exploring primary and secondary foods and encompassing all aspects of an individuals life.
During my time studying at the IIN, I have been lucky enough to learn from and study with many Health and Wellness experts in the arena and continue to study and research all the latest health and wellness developments.
My hunger and thirst for new information, wisdom, techniques, products and the latest research, has enabled and supported my path to healing and continues to inform my knowledge and skills, whilst working with clients.
- 200hr Hatha Yoga (2015 – CamYoga Cambridge)
- Prana Flow (2017 -The Life Centre – London. Shiva Rea -Alessandra Pecorella)
- 300hr Vinyasa Flow (2018 – 2019 – Current – Aditya Yoga School London – Alessandra Pecorella)
- Yin Yoga Training (2019 The Life Centre – London. Norman Blair)
- TM Meditation (2016 – Alistair Shearer – Suffolk)
- BSc Hons Midwifery (RM)
- Pharmaceutical Account Manager
- Cabin Crew
- Yoga Teacher (200hr Hatha & 300hr Vinyasa & Yin Yoga)
- Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
- Lorisian Practitioner – Food Tolerance Testing (York Test)
- Raw Food Nutrition Diploma
- Aromatherapy Blends Certification